Vitamin C 1000 mg
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals.* Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells.* One of its primary functions is collagen formation, which is important for healthy skin and joints.* Vitamin C also plays an essential role in the functioning of white blood cells, which are vital components of the immune system. It helps to support cardiovascular health.*
About this Product
- Brand: Solgar
- Form: Tablets
- Serving size: 1 Tablet
- Servings per Container: 90
- Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- No: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, , Silica, Vegetable Glycerin.
- Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Shipping States: New York (United States (US))
- Store Name: Sano Health Food Center
- Vendor: Sano Health Food Center
New York, NY 10032
- No ratings found yet!